Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today has been pretty busy. I have mentioned several times about my rustic fence that the kids and I put up and today you are gonna get to see it! I have installed 9 hanging planters to the fence and planted leaf lettuce and spinach in them. I really like how it turned out!

My son and I planted 8 window planter boxes this morning with purple beans and peas. I keep this shelf out by the fence to put my pots on that way they get plenty of sun.


The hubby and I went and picked up some more totes to hold rain water in. With the addition of these 4 totes we will be up to 2000 gallons of rain water storage. We had to be a funny sight driving down the road with this load on.
The potatoes are growing like weeds and the strawberries are already blooming!! I planted the strawberries this season and i planted the potatoes in January.

1 comment: